Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Being Ourselves

The fabulous & inspiring MizFit had a wonderful video post Monday about being unapologetically ourselves. It's so easy to forget about this in the middle of being what everyone else in our lives needs/expects us to be.



The comments sections after her posts are always fun, but Monday's is even better than usual.

Unlike MizFit, playing the clarinet well is not part of my true self. But...playing the clarinet badly, along with many other instruments, is something I feel no need to apologize for, as I thoroughly enjoy it. (I do play the flute and saxophone rather well; the guitar, piano and others are just for fun.)

1 comment:

Slamdunk said...

After watching the video and seeing her biceps, I am motivated to go throw some weights around--now if I could do that without waking the little ones...