Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lost & Found

Cleaning out the pockets of a suitcase for the birthday girl's trip this weekend, I came across something I'd thought lost a couple years ago. At the Free State Project's PorcFest in NH, I'd purchased a couple of bumper stickers from Liberty Stickers. I'm not big on sticking things of a permanent nature to my vehicle, and the fellow at Liberty Stickers had this nifty little plastic sleeve with magnetic backing, to offer someone like me the ability to vent without worrying about my truck.


I had a Ron Paul Revolution in rotation, along with a got liberty? I'd picked up somewhere else, and an anti-government snippet. Anyway, some lovely passerby decided to liberate the magnetic sleeve, along with my anti-government sticker. I tried using the magnetic backing which runs through the printer to make the refrigerator magnets out of kids art, but those never really stuck to the tailgate very well. I was cranky, but got over it.

But now that I've found this little gem, I think it might be time to order up a couple new stickers, along with the magnetic sleeves. A new got liberty?, of course, and a new version of this:


Maybe I should get two, just in case.

1 comment:

Slamdunk said...

Wow, you would think your bumper sticker magnets would be safe down South. Maybe you need to stop spending all your time at those Starbucks and NY Bagel shops.

The bumper stickers are fantastic--thanks for the morning snicker.