Friday, December 12, 2008

Show Me!

YouTube is marvelous! I had a song going through my head today during my run, and couldn't recall a portion of the lyrics. Tonight, I searched for it. Not only did I easily find Show Me, from My Fair Lady, I found umpteen versions of it. I chose the clip of Julie Andrews from the broadway production, rather than the Audrey Hepburn movie clip(s):


Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a group of Munchkins, waiting for me to kick open the first dungeon door. I'm hoping to draw an Orc class card tonight. I'm in the mood to use the +5 Slug Thrower.

1 comment:

Slamdunk said...

I am with you in cheering for youtube. Not only do I search for songs like you describe, I have found that it is wonderful to use when the little ones want to watch shorts on a variety of topics. They can view little segments of everything from funny cat/dog videos, to elmo, to pixar animated shorts and I don't have to juggle DvDs.